If this isn’t a charitable-corruptly tax–exempt organization engaging in POLITICS, then what is?! You have to see/read it to believe it.
From AIPAC’S website:
The United States Congress has provided Israel with the strongest support of any institution in the world. Maintaining bipartisan congressional support for Israel is crucial. Involvement in the political process is a tangible way of showing friends of Israel that you care about who serves in Congress. As the political climate changes, the pro–Israel community must continue to grow.
In order to be eligible for Congressional Club membership, individuals must:
- Be an AIPAC donor club member
- Make a minimum financial commitment of $2,500 a year, or $5,000 per two-year election cycle, to pro-Israel politics
- Commit to giving political contributions in a clearly pro-Israel context to candidates running for the United States House of Representatives and/or United States Senate
Congressional Club Members receive:
- Access to AIPAC’s Congressional Club Insider App
- Exclusive Congressional Club conference calls
- Invitations to local Congressional Club events and training programs
- Special Congressional Club programming at National AIPAC events
AIPAC is not a Political Action Committee. It does not rate or endorse candidates. AIPAC encourages its members to participate in the political process and support the candidates of their choice. The Congressional Club is designed to recognize politically active members of AIPAC who support pro-Israel candidates for the House and Senate.
Join AIPAC’s Congressional Club
…because politics matters!