Now let’s take a look at which charitable tax exempt organizations (on the letter’s list) OPPOSE the repeal of the Johnson Amendment:
- Public Citizen. This rings of the progressive’s corrupt creedo of a “Borderless World” which robs citizens of the right to defend themselves from foreign and special interest.
- Catholics for Choice. That’s right- as in ABORTION.
- United Church of Christ, Justice and Witness Ministries: Progressive, Open, and Affirming Denomination (see Local Churches Near Me, below) in their own words.
- Religious Institute for reproductive justice, LGBTQ justice, and other.
All of these (with the exception of Public Citizen, which is self-explanatory) are:
- Religious-political charitable AND tax exempt organizations.
- Opposed to the repeal of the Johnson Amendment, which would allow true Catholic organizations to engage in politics.
- Supporters of progressive-liberal Jewry – whether they know it or not.
Would the Catholic Pope approve of Catholics for Choice’s political campaign for public donations and government funding to pay for abortions?
I THINK NOT.
Jews have long been inflitrating the Catholic church. Consequently, all Christians must be very careful to avoid Jewish Catholicism/Jewish Christianity which are NEO-versions of the real thing.