This series will focus on showcasing timeless photography that will tell human condition stories and provide enjoyment. Selected from features published since the magazine’s birth in 2014, these hidden visuals will again come to life to touch your hearts. The rewind series will be presented in subjects. To see original articles, click on any…Rewind Series | Animals — Edge of Humanity Magazine
By Robert J. Burrowes Global Research, May 13, 2021 Theme: Environment On the day that you read this article, 200 species of life on Earth (plants, birds, animals, fish, amphibians, insects, reptiles) will cease to exist. Tomorrow, another 200 species will vanish forever. The human onslaught to destroy life on Earth is unprecedented in Earth’s […]Life on Earth is Dying. Thousands of Species Cease to Exist. We humans are the Cause — © blogfactory
For Shame on De Blasio for bullying and guilt tripping Vets into donating their ventilators for human use. The right thing is for our government to take the blame for its greed and lack of production and preparation. Now animal hospitals cannot give ventilation to animals that are in dire need.
Have you seen this? This is outrageous! Kentucky Derby racing horse, Maximum Security, won fairly and waay out in front, yesterday.
Kentucky Derby officials watched the final race replay for nearly twenty minutes before disgracefully stripping Maximum Security of his well-earned win, after the jockey of second runner up, Country House, complained of “interference”. This has never been done in Kentucky Derby history; what a fine time to start now.
- First of all, officials watched the re-play over and over again, for nearly twenty minutes, which means there was no good reason to disqualify Maximum Security.
- Second, America’s culture of elevating sore losers (from Hillary Clinton to the jockey of Country House) is disgraceful.
- Third, money and influence probably factored into this as well in this disgraceful stripping of the race’s true winner
- Fourth, race horses die in, and preparing for, these unnecessary races as they are pushed to their physical limits mostly for the purpose of betting (gambling).
- You know who famously won gold medal at the Olympics after blatant interference which cost the Korean team their rightful win? Apollo Ono. Look it up on Youtube.
- Finally, Horses’ Lives Matter- I would like to see these races end as they claim the lives of so many horses that are cruelly pushed to their very physical limits for the sake of entertainment and MONEY.
Jennifer Weir thought she was going to receive help for her stolen property last month when she called police to report a theft. However, when an officer arrived, instead of helping her, he shot her dog Juniper, killing her. Vía BlackListed News http://bit.ly/2MWnHYg