No longer will pro-Israel policies go unchallenged in America and Jews know it.
I saw a mass exodus coming, years ago, and even reported that the American government had quadrupled their exit fee for anyone renouncing American citizenship from 400 something to over 2,000 USD.
Read more here:
A good read:
Ideological narcissism causes heavy losses to West amid outbreak
Israel prides itself in being a “Start Up” nation. What it does not mention is that it has this privilege because America outsources innovation and business to Israel. Israel, start-up nation, steals jobs, innovation, and ownership away from Americans.
- Just like it steals falafel and hummus from Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria and re-markets it as “Israeli”.
- Just like it takes business away from Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt with its Free Trade agreement with The West which floods our stores with “Middle Eastern” products from Israel thereby wiping out the identity of these famous foods from different countries (falafel and Hummus) and wiping out the Arab market share for these products.
- Just like Israel is behind the Zionist push to get Christians who love Jesus Christ to donate their money to the Jews in Israel.
What Israel and Western Jewry do together used to be very complicated to describe, but now it is easier and easier for all people to identify and to understand.
This exposes Western Jewry and Israeli Western tyranny to the citizens of the nations Israel has politically occupied, sabotaged, and exploited for its own enrichment.
This gig is up.
See this Israel Start Up Nation report- what’s missing from this report is how many of these jobs are sponsored by AMERICA and their oblivious tax payers, in one way or another.
Link to Israel Start Up Nation boasting:
Why? Because globalization has gone global and there are (thankfully) many more prominent players in the arena. The “American” 1% can no longer contain globalization and globalization is not simply going to go away. The globalists created a monster.
In addition, Americans know that the 1%’s greed is not sustainable and either a new establishment is formed in the country or Americans will leave the country for better opportunities abroad.
The 1%’s imaginary hold on all things and all people, forever, is crumbling all around them. The trade war with China is their last grand stand.
As 99 cent stores become 4 dollar stores and young people start thinking of a way out of this sinking ship, the 1% is beholding the sight of their crumbling empire.
- A poll found that among young Democrats, almost half prefer other countries over the U.S.
- The poll also noted Republicans who like other countries in the same age group barely reach 20 percent.
- Fifty-five percent of Democrats in the same age group wouldn’t mind if other countries became as militarily powerful as the U.S.
The big story covered up by all the happy macroeconomic figures repeated by rote by the US establishment – everybody from the president to cable television pundits and Trump fanboys – is the gradual impoverishment of the American worker. That’s an inconvenient truth increasingly difficult to hide as the American dream has turned into a nightmare for huge swathes of the population. As the figures we present below show, the rich are really getting richer, the middle class has been decimated, and half of Americans are poor and destitute of any financial wealth. The super-rich are gobbling up an ever-increasing slice of the American pie at the cost of all the rest who get nothing but table scraps on one side and leftover crumbs on the other, if anything. The resulting stratification of society has brought back a medieval servant economy, where the have-nots are doing odd jobs, cleaning houses, fetching groceries, running errands and deliveries for the feudal rich and the remaining shrinking middle class.
Social-justice ideology is turning higher education into an engine of progressive political advocacy, according to a new report by the National Association of Scholars. Left-wing activists, masquerading as professors, are infiltrating traditional academic departments or creating new ones—departments such as “Solidarity and Social Justice”—to advance their cause. They are entering the highest rung of college […]